Personal data protection policy
This policy describes how OUICOM* processes personal data (hereinafter referred to as “Personal Data”) collected from its prospects, customers and partners (hereinafter referred to as “Customers”):
- when browsing the websites https://ouicom.fr and https://hub.ouicom.fr (hereinafter referred to as the “Sites”) and when using the functionality of these Sites;
- when making telephone contacts;
- as part of the formalisation of contractual relationships (signing of contracts, etc.) and the monitoring of these contractual relationships;
- by any other means.
The reference texts of this policy are the General Data Protection Regulation no. 2016/679/EU of 27 April 2016 – applicable since 25 May 2018 (the “GDPR”) and the so-called “Data Protection and Freedoms” law of 6 January 1978 (the “LIL”).
This policy may be amended, supplemented or updated in order to comply with any legal, regulatory, jurisprudential and technical changes. However, Customer Personal Data will always be processed in accordance with the policy in force at the time of their collection, unless a mandatory legal requirement were to provide otherwise and applied retroactively.
1. The Personal Data collected are the following:
- On the site https://ouicom.fr as part of the contact forms: name, first name, telephone number, email address, message left by the Customer if applicable.
- In the context of commercial prospecting: surname, first name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number.
- As part of the formalisation and monitoring of contractual relations: surname, first name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number,
OUICOM* confirm that they do not collect any “sensitive” data within the meaning of Article 9.1 of the GDPR (for example, health data).
2. The main purposes of the Personal Data collected are the following
- allow OUICOM* to respond to any requests for information from Clients regarding the services offered by OUICOM*;
- enable Customers to navigate and enjoy the functionality of the Sites.
- allow commercial information and commercial messages to be sent by OUICOM*, via e-mails, SMS messages, telephone calls and postal messages.
- enable the signing of contracts and monitor contractual relationships;
When certain information or statements are required to access specific features of the Sites, this mandatory character is indicated when entering Personal Data. If the Customer refuses to provide mandatory information, it may be refused access to certain services, features or sections of the Sites.
3. Customer Personal Data is kept
The Personal Data of Customers are kept for a period that cannot exceed the duration of the business process unless it leads to the signing of a contract, in which case they are kept for a period which may not exceed a period of 5 or 10 years from the end of the contract according to the nature of the Personal Data, unless:
- the Client shall exercise, under the conditions set out below, one of the rights granted to him by law;
- a longer shelf life is permitted or imposed under a legal or regulatory provision.
4. In terms of security and confidentiality:
In terms of security and confidentiality, OUICOM*implements organisational, technical and software measures to protect Personal Data against unauthorized alterations, destruction and access.
5. Access to your Personal Data is strictly limited
Access to your Personal Data is strictly limited to OUICOM* employees and agents, authorised by virtue of their functions and bound by an obligation of confidentiality. However, the Personal Data collected may possibly be communicated to subcontractors contractually responsible for the execution of the tasks necessary for the proper functioning of the Sites and their services as well as for the proper management of the relationship with the Client, without the latter needing to give its authorization. It is specified that, in the context of the performance of their services, the subcontractors only have limited access to the Clients’ Personal Data and have a contractual obligation to use them in accordance with the provisions of the applicable legislation on the protection of Personal Data. Apart from the cases set out above, OUICOM* undertakes not to sell, rent, transfer or allow third parties to access Personal Data without the prior consent of the Clients, unless it is forced to do so for a legitimate reason (legal obligation, fight against fraud or abuse, exercise of the rights of defence, etc.).
6. Customers have the following rights:
The Customers have the following rights in accordance with the applicable legal and regulatory provisions, in particular the GDPR and the LIL:
- a right of access to know the Personal Data concerning them;
- a right of rectification in the event of inaccuracy;
- a right to portability or deletion of Personal Data;
- a right to limit the processing of Personal Data;
- a right to object to the processing of Personal Data;
- a right to withdraw consent to the use of Customers’ contact details for the sending of commercial information and advertising messages via e-mails, SMS messages, telephone calls and postal mails.
These rights are to be exercised by e-mail at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For security reasons and to avoid fraudulent applications, this application must be accompanied by proof of identity. The credential will be destroyed once the request is processed.
For any additional information or complaint, you can contact the National Commission for Data Processing and Freedoms (more information on www.cnil.fr).
7. “Cookies” Policy
A “cookie” is a text file deposited on the Customer’s terminal (computer, mobile, tablet) when visiting a website. It records information relating to the Customer’s navigation on the Sites and allows its issuer to identify the terminal on which it is registered, during the validity period of said “cookie”.
Some «cookies» are essential for the use of a site, others allow to optimize and personalize the contents displayed.
OUICOM* uses two types of “cookies”:
- “cookies” essential for browsing the Sites, which enable the main functions to be used and the connection to be secured. These “cookies” are issued exclusively by OUICOM*. By deactivating the use of these “cookies”, the Customer may no longer be able to benefit from certain features of the Sites;
- analytical “cookies” to establish statistics on the use of the Sites in order to better understand the navigation and the interest that Customers have in the services of OUICOM*. In this regard, OUICOM* uses “Google Analytics”, a Google Internet audience analysis tool to better understand Customers’ behaviour. This tool uses “cookies” to collect anonymous information and generate reports on the use statistics of the Sites (without individual identification).
Google’s information collection can be disabled by using the following Google module: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
Furthermore, Customers have the option of opposing or limiting the storage of “cookies” by configuring their browser software. Please refer to the help section of the Internet browser for all technical details on the options available for storing “cookies” on a terminal. For more information on the management of “cookies”, the Customer can refer to the dedicated page of the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-lesmaitriser
However, it is important to note that if the Customer refuses to save certain “cookies”, this may affect the proper functioning of certain features of the Sites.